Infographic on Mobile devices and Studying - and free apps to help

Posted in Labels: , , , ,



I found this infographic this past weekend and found it interesting. It shows how students do use their smartphones for studying and other educational tasks. I know many of my students do too. The company that put together the infographic did research on mobile studiers. The company noticed an huge increase in mobile study sessions using their apps, so they did some more research.

The company, STUDYBLUE, makes iPhone and Android apps that let you make flash cards. The apps are free, so check them out. http://www.studyblue.com/mobile-flashcards-app/

Teachers can also create a free account and create study materials for their students.



Mobile Studying & Online Flashcards on Smartphones [Infographic]
Via: STUDYBLUE.com



Disclosure: I did not receive any compensation for this post from StudyBlue. I simple found the data in the infographic interesting.